quinta-feira, agosto 28, 2003



[Educational Blogs Cluster]

Saiu no Kairosnews, postado pelo Albert Delgado, a notícia da criação do EdBlogger Praxis, incluindo referência aos primeiros colaboradores. Abaixo a notícia:
"I am introducing the Educational Blogs Cluster at http://educational.blogs.com . It was a summer project that is turning into an adventure. I have set up blogs around MT, Radio, Manila, and Typepad, which are applications I use. I added my existing blogware and blog tools weblog, Disruptive Technology and a digital convergance blog called the "Digital Hub" to the cluster . For example, on the Manila Blog Portal homepage, on the left navigation bar, there are examples of different ways Manila is used in education. On the right side, are the major designers, coders, and support pages. I then try to update the latest info regarding that application on that particular blog. I started a meta-blog called EdBlogger Praxis that deals scrictly with the educational uses of blogs in education from K - Edu. I searched for weblog sites independent of blogware platform that seemed interesting. Then I thought to ask the site managers for their idea behind the formation of the blog and a bit about themselves. I am also asking them to post information on lessons learned on the journey, when they can. The first two contributors came from Portugal and Brazil, respectively. We have had veteren edblogger Tim Lauer, who is now a new principal of a Portland elementary school, contribute about his journey with blogging. Anne Davis, shared a bit about herself and the use blogs in a collaborative way at Georgia Sate U, Department of Education."




comentários:

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]